now in school so couldn't post my braces pic, forgot to bring it. that day, nivea came to our school and we were given free gifts and one free printed pic. if we want another picture then we would have to pay RM2 for it, so i saved this photos in my pendrive instead.

the nivea fair was held in the school's hall. we got a bottle of lotion and a deodorant. i love the lemon grass smell, not too overpowering and not too subtle, just nice. two weeks later clinique also held a promotion in our school. had to skip the malaysian studies class just to listen to them talk fill the form then get the $200 gifts. there was a lot of people attending the session alone. couldn't my hands up fast enough to answer the questions, because if someone answer correctly you get to win the eyeshadow worth $55. haizz.. nvm that is what greed brought me to...

the next day when we had our malaysian studies class the teacher just called out my name. i was in shock and could feel my heart beating. damn and be damned why am i even the first to be called out? loads of girls went to the promotion and i was the first to be called out?

" why weren't you in class yesterday?" silence, i could just feel it eating on me.then i told him i was in class. then he asked,

" then you disappear for the last ten to fifteen minutes is it?" i really wanted to laugh out the predicament i was in. he kept talking, my mouth kept twitching, the irony of it was we were allowed to skip other subjects (which i never skip)but must have at least 70% attendance in malaysian studies class. the system can only be described as stupid...

then he called out stephanie's name (the girl who is sitting beside me), she raised up her hand and he said in disbelieve,

"you also kah? you also disppear for the last fifteen minutes of class?"

i was already giggling. she hesitated for a moment then said,

"i fell asleep in class so i didn't know you called my name"

which is worse...

"fennie" his voice boomed out.

my friend sitting on my right raised her hand. i saw him just raise his brows in wonder.

"you also?"he asked. by that time i think he was really enjoying our guilt. bad bad teacher... haha..

"i went to the toilet sir.." fennie just said.

haha.. i couldn't believe we actually got famous with this escapade. stupid kind of fame but still stupid...

anyway got to be the judge for the coming debate next week. no need to talk in the least but fennie and i are going to bully ah long to be the chief judge so he would make a closing statement.. so bad..

oh yea forgot to tell you all i passed my undang-undang. went for the driving practice last sunday. had to take the two hour journey by bus to butterworth since there was a major traffic jam on the penang bridge. i thought it was hard but it was kind of okay until i got to the hill part. my mind kept playing back and back again..

"free the clutch but keep your legs poised there, step on the accelerator and immediately break when you reach the 'tiang'..." at first i panicked and the car slipped backwards. second time i pulled on the handbreak i freed the clutch so the car "die fire (in chinese)". third time, i went over the yellow line. fourth time, i went too fast over the hill so off i go circling one round to get back to the hill part again.. don't know how many times i tried that even the instructor got frustrated and ended the session 15 minutes early. he kept calling me "amoi amoi, apa yang kamu buat ni?" i think he actually got scared sitting in my car.. haha.. not so bad la, just jesting...

when i get home i'll write more, maybe finally be able to post my braces pic, don't show it to everyone (which i am doing by the way).

No comments:

How i control my anger or negative emotions

this will be some sort of a random post. I think all these years I never really felt free. I find that most of the time, when a problem come...