T.I. ft. Rihanna -

this is the official video of 'live your life'. i like this music. its quite catchy. this really describes a bit of a person's life. like the video said, life is really a surprise. the ironic thing about this video is that it reminds ppl to treasure what they have in life and TI (the male singer in the video) just got caught for distributing armed weapons. he's going to jail next year, so i guess there will be no more new song for him next year. but the truth about this video may be that, when he gets himself into illegal things, he got himself out by going to jail. pity though, he's quite talented in the hip hop world...

No comments:

How i control my anger or negative emotions

this will be some sort of a random post. I think all these years I never really felt free. I find that most of the time, when a problem come...