its about time i uploaded all this into my blog. saw this over a month ago in gurney plaza. i think this is the only shop in that mall that is dedicated to romantic teenage girls. all pink. since my friend loves pink so much, i had to tag along. i almost threw up at the sight of the overwhelming hot pinks. my my, i can't take so much at one go. but then saw a few things that all girls might be interested about.

yuki, i think this is supposed to be your signature doll. so cute... but then i think you need to add the word glide over (chinese) as well.although this one is quite simple but can you see the way it looks at you? hehe, so adorable...


milk, who wants milk? raise your hands people!

*
*
*
*
*
*
conclusion about all this?

i am a sucker for stuffed pets......

No comments:

How i control my anger or negative emotions

this will be some sort of a random post. I think all these years I never really felt free. I find that most of the time, when a problem come...