snatches of convo...

Me: Sir, i do not know why he chose to change his course since he is quite good at programming.

Lecturer: Perhaps he does not know what he wants. I know some people who can be brilliant and score or even make it to the dean list for a straight two years and still not end up as a programmer. I had a student once who had all straight As for her STPM, then chose computer science and still made it to the top of the class. Then when she transferred her credits to Cornell University, she did very well and made it to the dean list till she graduated from there. And you would never guess what her occupation is right now.

Me: Is she an accountant right now?

Lecturer: No.
He shook his head and continue onwards.

Lecturer: She is now a broadway musical actress and when i asked her why she didn't become a programmer, she told me that she finally found the love of her life on the theater and she will never regret studying computer science.

While you are at something, give it your best shot but do what u love when u have completed that task. Without passion, there won't be success, but while you are at it, do your best coz u never know where it will lead you to.

No comments:

How i control my anger or negative emotions

this will be some sort of a random post. I think all these years I never really felt free. I find that most of the time, when a problem come...