i am so dead meat today. i have a high stack of bio notes to read and i still haven't finish them off yet. i don't know what i am going to do this time but at least it is in the last period and when i come back i have a high pile of homework to finish. i really broke down last night, shouted at every single person because they woke me from my sleep. i woke up at 3 to just study yesterday so its just plain unreasonable to wake me up. i did nothing wrong,i won't admit it anyway. i am only sorry for my bro though, he did nothing to make him deserve all that shit he had to put up with. i am already at the end of my nerves. say one more word and i may blow your head off kind of situation. i tried to keep everything in, i tried that very hard, even to an extent of being sweet but when my fuse really blows, my nerves don't die down they explode. i don't care anymore about my studies but i can't can i?

No comments:

How i control my anger or negative emotions

this will be some sort of a random post. I think all these years I never really felt free. I find that most of the time, when a problem come...