My life, I own, I owe to myself

my life has been different in a lot of ways. the things i went through, the sequence that my life was played out just makes me gasp sometimes at the deep emotion it made me feel. all my life i wanted to be free, to be at least not confined and tied up to a place but to take things into my own hands. That someday later will cause a lot of uproar in emotions. to be me, purely me without any other influences would be a bit hard after all we are all on stage acting our parts in our own world. Life, the meaning of my own life is still not that clear cut to me, and i doubt it ever would. to me life is the teachings of yourself to what your own life means and no others. they will be forever adding up, multiplying in numbers until it is so vast in variation that it can only be yours and no one else's. but before that i want to keep track of every single events so i will not miss out in myself and the things i treasure in my life. this will be my story about my own life in which people can only watch and see but not fully understand what i wish to imply in. Knowledge comes a long way, no one has the same set of mind when they live in the same space together and that in itself is a treasure because there can be only one you surrounding you. Like me, like life, like my own...

No comments:

How i control my anger or negative emotions

this will be some sort of a random post. I think all these years I never really felt free. I find that most of the time, when a problem come...