braces...braces...

see that
see that, my bro and me (and my braces). you can't really see clearly but actually my braces are blue. i remember when mom first saw my braces, she was so shocked that she said,
"aiyo, so ugly ah!" haha, of course i look ugly now. when i take down my braces i'll look beaut... haha seems like i am carrying on the fairytale of the ugly duckling turning into a beautiful swan... corny enough for me to actually make myself blush!
now i look like a dork. the perfect dork with wide frame spectacles and a set of braces...

went for the night market that day. mom's friend is actually selling organic vegetables in the market. very cheap, only RM 1 for each packet of vegetable. helped her to sell for awhile. but then you all know my selling skills, employing me will always be a disaster. want to know why? i always managed to shoo away people rather than sell anythingat all!! i guess i'll never manage to actually convince anyone of anything.

No comments:

How i control my anger or negative emotions

this will be some sort of a random post. I think all these years I never really felt free. I find that most of the time, when a problem come...