this is my bro with his new haircut. handsome? he's so cute in that pic. it's like he has just updated himself this time. he wants to have my the other bro's haircut the other day and when he requested that haircut, my my my, you should see the way he talked. he was like half shy, half whispering that it just made me want to hug him and tell him that its all right. but by right, i should not since he will be leaving me by december, so it's not good to do that.
my new haircut. when mom saw my haircut, the first thing that she said was,
'so short ah, won't the end be curled outwards'
the thing is i don't really care. haizz, my hair gone again, miss it. fennie said that i 'xiang bu kai' in chinese. haha, maybe.
i always have this kind of impending doom when i sit at the hairdresser's. i always think that, 'what am i doing here.' when she holds up the scissors, my head tells me, 'tell her to stop', when she is going to snap my front side hair, my head screams 'stop!', then when she finishes with my haircut, i always thought 'who cares?'. a lot of people cared about it. to girls, maybe all the girls around me here, cutting your hair is equivalent to committing a sin. see the girl at the background, that's my 22 year old cousin. used to be very close to her as a kid, don't really know what happened to us when we grew up, we just sort of like stop the connection. to be honest, i probably can speak more freely to her brother than her. i always thought that if i had a bigger sister, maybe just maybe, our relationship would be like this. who knows?

oh yea that day when i snapped the pictures at my aunt's house my cousin, andrew was curious and came to see what was happening, since i had two kids hovering around the laptop, getting excited with everything. the little girl that you saw above, suang drop the earphone and bent down a bit to pick it up. it was then that i snapped the photo. then andrew suddenly just ran. i was a bit surprised. then it dawned on me. i had his picture. he was dripping wet and half naked with only a towel draped across his bony hips, haha, he looked like a drenched rabbit... i teased him by telling him that i would post the pic on the net. he shouted out in protest, but then he knew i would never do that..
suang saying something at the background.
my bro posting himself. this stance looks so much like the position kean used when he's taking a picture. when i see this stance from both of my brothers i always thought that they are distancing themselves and trying to look cool. it kind of gets on with my family though. i wonder how boon will look when he grows up. maybe like kean, he will leave a long thread of swooning females. probably more since he's more accessible than kean. haha..
suang amusing herself in front of the camera. this one also will be a heartbreaker or should i say heart -twister. you should have seen her when she was with me. she clings to you every single moment and demands every single attention that you can give her. that day when she was in front of the computer, she kept smashing the mouse area, when you tell warn her that it was wrong she looks at you with her big round innocent eyes, then pucker her lips up and say, 'it's paining?'. haha, she really is quick to save herself from a bigger impact and guess what, she's only five. she's positively annoying at times but then she's just as quick to squeeze your heart into a dry pulp. she stayed with us for 3 days that time and she was missing her parents like hell. when she called her parents. she was half sobbing and half trying to put up an understanding tone. she said, ' Daddy, are you alright? can you sleep at night?' she sniffed, then she said 'did you eat well?' sniffing again, then her voice brightened up when her father asked what she was doing there. haha, she's so quick to change from one expression to another. it's a wonder how her mother survives all that.

No comments:

How i control my anger or negative emotions

this will be some sort of a random post. I think all these years I never really felt free. I find that most of the time, when a problem come...