in response to supa's chatline

yea, i thought it was kind of cool as well when i saw the whole blog feature. maybe because i put the blog to classic template, so my chatline was loading a bit slow. your bio test so fast got test ahh.. my trial is next month, a bit scared because my lecturers here have almost finished all of our syllabus already. my chem lecturer even finished the whole organic chem part so we are going to sit for a whole lot of chapters meshed up into one paper. my physics teacher taught us until the light part already. it was interesting but rather hard since there was a lot of things to imply. my main problem now is that i don't know how i am going to memorize a ton of physic formulae in my head. they really pile up to form one high stack of desperation that will definitely make you faint. i am a bit worried about bio too. since the rest of the students sit for the spm last year, they more or less already covered about 70% to 80% of the syllabus we have now, so the lecturer is just going to brief us about a few important topics and teach only those that they haven't covered last year in detail only. the only thing that i can say about myself is I AM DOOMED. i am only consoled by the fact that they haven't covered as much as us in physics, chemistry and a hell lot in maths, so the teacher will teach in detail for the rest of the subjects. i dropped the pure maths class at the start of the course. no point in sitting for the class when you have a full timetable ahead. anyway i wish that i can aim for all A but then i have to work hard on that.

No comments:

How i control my anger or negative emotions

this will be some sort of a random post. I think all these years I never really felt free. I find that most of the time, when a problem come...