tagged

haha, got tagged by vicky. way to go, vic!
man... i look bored. never mind anyway, for those who finish their test, happy holidays. got one more exam at the 21st then I AM HOME FREE!!!!!!
1. What do you want most for the time being?

i got a craving for an ipod right now, but then i know i won't buy it. more than that i hope that i can get A for most of my A levels coz i really want to cry... sob sob

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?

dunno never thought of it

3. What is your one regret in life?

not being able to lift a hand in some problems when i noe for sure that they are going to happen

4. Who inspires you?

dunno, myself (haha, i am so damn vain...)

5. Tell me something I don't know about your family background.

a lot, don't wanna tell just in case granny grabs an axe and chase me around her backyard

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?

creating a scene without money...
1. plant your own food...
DIY fertilizers - chicken poop
for digging - your own blackened nails... screams
mom ask: 'what happened shing?'
i raised my stricken eyes to her and well sob..
'ma, i just broken my nails...'

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?

my family and my frens

8. What can cheer you up from sadness?

ranting and raving about my answers if it is about a test
music - if i am truly sad about anything i can't do
if i can do something - well i think about strategies
about someone.. i draw a pic about somebody, add whiskers, big noses, big ears and reward them with a big ancient spectacles (but then this is called anger...)

9. If you can get out of your current life circumstance, would you?

nope, my life is mine and my only property, why should i throw away something which is exclusively mine?

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.

Vicky - cute, has that little girl's voice sometimes but then she tries to deepen it at other times and of course cheerful
lunar - loves anime, chess and a lot of other stuffs. very good at maths, has a booming laugh and although he looks like the quiet type, but when he is really TALKING, you can hear his animated voice half a mile away... (no offense but then ppl like you just the way you are! two thumbs up!)

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?

my requirements:
a. know how to really cook
b. has a job in which he can relate his everyday events without shame to me.
c. who believes and will keep his fidelity
d. who really respects me
e. i really cant think of anything else but then the rest of my list is secret. i want my other half to be a surprise as well. and of course i want it to be a good surprise!

12. If you were given a choice, would you want to know what love is all about?

love i got tonnes of them, from my parents... haha, love is in the air... sounds like paris

13. What is your ambition?

to be what i want to be (haha, not an answer)

14. Describe your life in one word.

dunno

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick ?

i want to be rich coz rich has all kind of meaning, rich with happiness, rich with money, rich with fashion, rich with knowledge... rich and rich and rich

16. If you have a chance, where would you like to further your study with scholarships?

new york city!

17. Who is the person (peoples) that you can share all your problems with?

No one... but really you can't share everything with someone or else when you have a minor problem with that someone, will you share it with them or will you risk hurting them? but then by then you will have a bigger problem

18. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?

not telling, bad luck...

19. You accidentally deleted this question. What do you do?

umm, just ignore it?

20. Why do I have time for this thing?

coz i am bored out of my head right now, so monkey see, monkey will definitely do!

ohhh yea, almost forgot to break the good news, i'll be back by the 26th. home sweet home, there is really no place like Brunei! but then Penang is different as well.
love you guys and of course girls!!!

No comments:

How i control my anger or negative emotions

this will be some sort of a random post. I think all these years I never really felt free. I find that most of the time, when a problem come...