driving test

remember i told you all about my driving test well i failed. do you noe which part i failed? i can tell you that i failed the most stupid thing in history... promise me you'll think b4 you scroll down... but then if you don't who is there to stop you. haha, just humor me for a bit...
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
''
'''
tada, my results were:
parking - pass
over the hill : pass
the dead end turn: pass
the remaining one would be...... the road test.
i failed that one. actually i the most pitiful thing is i didn't even last for 5 minutes on that test. i failed solely because i made a wrong turn, before i was even on the main road. there was this small rough and rocky lane before we hit the main road. at that road, there was no sign saying that it was actually a one way street. the small lane alone was so wide that it can actually fit 3 cars side by side and i thought since there was no other cars i could just drive straight ahead so there i go. then the police kept shouting for me to stop, along with sneezes in between. when i stopped the car and looked at him, you should have seen his nose, he looked like santa's reindeer. anyway, i didn't really look at him that much. he told me to scoot over to the passenger seat and then he drove back to the institute. by then what i thought was, damn damn damn, would i fail, or would he give me another chance? by then the man who was in charge there asked me what happened and i told him that the police in charge was giving me another chance. then he said that i was lucky. by then i really got my answer already, that i would fail for that day. when the other candidate finished his test, the police just handed me my result slip. he just slipped on his glinting glasses and strode as quickly as possible into the office. he wrote there. kawalan gear tidak stabil, brek tidak cukup and a whole lot of things just to push me to fail. i got the first five ticks and the last fifteen cancelled out and that was my first test that day. i took up that piece of paper and marched up to the police guy. i said that i just drove through that whole area for only once only (which was true enough)and argued with him for a good half hour about my eligibility to have another chance for the road test. at first he kept denying me and then he told me to go through the rest of the test and if i passed the rest i need to actually sit for the road test the next time i come. i then compromized and just strode to the desk and when i showed my result slip to the woman in charged there she had this smirk on her face and said:
"you failed the road test ka."
then she passed the slip to the other lady. when she was about to open her mouth i said that the police said that i can sit for the rest of the exams before going to JPJ and request for sitting for the road test only. she said impatiently: 'yes i noe but just take this slip and go there'. haha wrong time for protesting. when i walked towards the area, i thought, what is the easiest method to secure that i will only have to sit for the road test? i was really feeling down at that time, really really down. then a thought struck me. cry. i was thinking, 'eat your heart out asshole' silently to the police who failed me. i took my phone, dialed mom and started crying there. anyway i already wanted to cry not because i failed my test but because i lost my pride begging that stupid man to give me another chance at the test. i started to wail a lot, deliberately sitting in the wrong place and in the middle of the whole institute. the man who asked me what happened in the whole course then took pity on me and discussed with the other police who were in charge of the other three parts of the test. they agreed, everyone agreed and then bingo. haha, i was thinking, 'asshole really eat your heart out this time'. those three things were the things that i really made sure i do with merits. the first test was up the hill. i stepped on the clutch, pushed to the first gear then stepped hard on the accelerator and pushed to the second gear. 'eat your words dumbass', stepped on the clutch then the break. perfect! free gear and hand break. then i waved to the police and they signalled for me to go. clutch, accelerator, free half of the clutch until the whole car vibrated then the accelerator again. release hand break and go. i didn't even slip back, haha. i was already grinning from ear to ear. haha, no one defeats chia shing. even the police in charge of the area were grinning at me when i handed them my slip. the rest were baby stuff, the parking, the dead end turn. stupid guy for failing me. i knew he wouldn't be there to hear my results and probably never will, but then the rest of the people would know what an asshole he is. that alone brightened up the rest of my day. next time when i see him i will hum, 'blinky the reindeer with a nose as red as cherry and a big bum that will crush the seat as he sneeze and sneeze and sneeze.' (refer to frosty the snowman song)
haha, stupid reindeer, i bet santa will refuse to leave presents under the christmas tree at the 25th. i grew out of childhood anyway.
anyway he probably wanted me to bribe him, serves him right that my portion of money will never reach him before it goes to the other staffs pocket. but then i learnt one lesson that day and that was how to handle things on my own when i am arguing with someone else. that alone was good enough for me although the crying part will grow old eventually. too bad, i am still mommy's little girl...

No comments:

How i control my anger or negative emotions

this will be some sort of a random post. I think all these years I never really felt free. I find that most of the time, when a problem come...