how to make a road bully eat his own action, if not words?!

okay, sorry i really never update like in a long long time!

just want to tell u all some of my experience on the road. that day, when i was driving, i noticed i was in the wrong lane. noticing that there were no more cars behind that lane, i switched on my left hand signal and turned just stepping a little bit right into the left lane. then there was this indian guy driving a proton saga. the minute he saw me he deliberately drove until he was right behind where my car just stepped into the lane. the car in front then drove a bit forward so i was able to step further into the left lane. then the rude guy moved in front a bit. i got really angry so i moved my car forward, directly blocking his lane. when there was this green light. he noticed only that he can't move any further, coz if he did he would crash onto my car. so i drove forward then he honked me. i just stuck out my tongue at him and thought "bye sucker!".
another really great way of really pissing off a road bully is to drive slowly when he or she honks you. that's what my mom do.

i noe this type of character is really childish. but then when it comes to driving on the road in penang, things are always like that. i guess ppl might as well make the best of a situation...

No comments:

How i control my anger or negative emotions

this will be some sort of a random post. I think all these years I never really felt free. I find that most of the time, when a problem come...