today...

finally finished my stupid LAtex assignment... seriously, i don't understand why we need to learn how to do word processing documents using LAtex... its so tedious (they are all in codes) and if you managed to miss one of the codes then the document would either produce a page full of ?????? or a totally blank page... it's such a bore to do so... i wasted precious time because of the freaking messy LAtex document...

anyway, we didnt have any programming classes last week... so i am now thinking... will Mr. Chew torture us by giving us way harder exercises or will he give us 3D Arrays? i vote for 3D arrays though... coz i don't think that i could survive it if he gives us a much more harder 2D array exercise... haizz, i hate you Mr. Chew!!!

No comments:

How i control my anger or negative emotions

this will be some sort of a random post. I think all these years I never really felt free. I find that most of the time, when a problem come...