so in love with ring ding dong by shinee right now...

check out shinee's ring ding dong... its so addictive... thanks to Gi Hyeon for suggesting this song!!! thumbs up!!!

anyway... the stupid thing is i just found out i had to write 2000words for my final year essay which i am supposed to pass up 2 weeks later. luckily i am kind of finish with the presentation already, i just need to twitch something here and there then it would be perfect already...

arghhhh.... next week will be super tough coz i have to hand in 2 assignments, have two assessments and still have tons of assignments to complete!!! sigh... why is my life so hectic... but at least i am not as depressed as i was when i was in Brunei... The insane thing is, i like everything here... except the fact that i am stuck in the middle of nowhere... haha... that is what the SA officer call my uni...

Nikki signing out...

No comments:

How i control my anger or negative emotions

this will be some sort of a random post. I think all these years I never really felt free. I find that most of the time, when a problem come...