bugging me...

you know something has been bugging me... you know sometimes when a girl walks by with her boyfriend, then when she sees her boyfriends eyes roving to another pretty girl, she will pull her bf to another direction just to keep his eyes from straying... sometimes i just don't get it, why people get involved in a relationship where they know that the other half will cheat on them in every turn? Why be in a relationship where you run the risk of knowing one day you will suffer a severe heartbreak? Maybe other people may argue that it's love and there is nothing much you can do about it? but what about pride? what about you yourself as an individual?

No comments:

How i control my anger or negative emotions

this will be some sort of a random post. I think all these years I never really felt free. I find that most of the time, when a problem come...