probably getting scolded these few days...

finally going back to penang tomorrow.. for some reasons i am not going to say i actually prefer staying here than go back to grandma's house... dad will probably stick me at grandma's house for the full week anyway... and there is really no point going back to kedah, coz all my aunts are going for the japan trip... i miss my brothers, my dad and my aunts... my uncle as well for the fact but not my father's side... i don't even know them although we are all related by blood... and i miss mom, missing mom the most... the only consolation i have going to penang is to see mom... i sometimes hate myself for yearning stuff that i can't have... but sometimes is my request so much that it is unreasonable to wish for it... perhaps so... that's all i could say...

going to kl sentral tomorrow with gi hyeon first then dropping off to take the bus.. bye bye kuala lumpur for the moment... hello dentist and penang and mom, here i come?!

Shing Shing

No comments:

How i control my anger or negative emotions

this will be some sort of a random post. I think all these years I never really felt free. I find that most of the time, when a problem come...