waiting, waiting... don't know when i will start to learn to trust someone again...

debating, debating.... chaos reins inside of me, whether to live again or to seclude myself in an unknown corner...

the musing of a troubled person....


anyway... i feel really really tired today... i think there was really too much sugar yesterday and me, dennis, kok, sathesh, gi hyeon, obrien... all of us chatted non-stop about crap on fb until 3.30am in the morning. wanted to pass up my work but then i was so tired that i only dragged myself out of bed at 9.30 in the morning... and i can't work, all i wanted was to just sleep so i slept and did my laundry, cleaned my whole room finally and finally picked myself up to wash the dishes after my lunch...man... i didnt drink enough water... it just feels like one of the hangovers after being drunk for the previous night... i was drunk, drunk and high on sugar... haha... seriously what did the arabs put into the drinks and desserts? was i right after all that they put the uncooked poppy seed inside the rice pudding... haha... yesterday just felt weird... coz gi hyeon had sugar high on the sugar syrup rings... dennis couldn't sleep because of coke, obrien just does what he does best which is staying up really really late... i think sathesh was drunk from the club... and what else... haha...

conclusion: almost the whole class of computer science first year was high on at least one of the junk foods we have taken except for sathesh... haha... i think i am still high...coz i had too much sweet drinks just now...

No comments:

How i control my anger or negative emotions

this will be some sort of a random post. I think all these years I never really felt free. I find that most of the time, when a problem come...