stressed out!

hey, everybody in their whole miserable life will hit this point at many parts of their lives!! i practically am pulling out my hair this time. retaking all of the subjects meant that i will sit for 12 damned papers, and i asked myself the whole time, why did i take science when i was young. oh yea, i remember my so-called expectation made me do it. but then i love nothing more than science, i should have known when to quit and when to start sometimes. nvm about my random babbling, nobody will understand me through this haze anyway...

okay, so i really want to strangle cambridge. at the first few months this semester, i thought that maybe cambridge will start their practical at the end of may and start all those written exams by the start of june. how was i to know that THEY actually set the date at the middle of may and end it by the start of june. I AM PRACTICALLY dead meat.... i must study real hard this time and there will be no more fooling around like last year!!! o damn, the finality of everthing is I MUST STUDY not only study but STUDY A DAMNED LOT!!!

o and everyone else take my advice, study hard too and all the best in your exams!

p/s: never mind me, i am freaking insane right now!

No comments:

How i control my anger or negative emotions

this will be some sort of a random post. I think all these years I never really felt free. I find that most of the time, when a problem come...