to my mom

scene:

Finally my tweety bag is mended, i despaired it over the few days coz it was my favorite bag and it was so cute but the thing was that it was plastic which means although i suck at needlework, i couldn't just mend it with a few clumsy stitches. I have to thank the maid for doing such a good job over it. finally i spotted her as she walked into her room.

"Terima kasih ya" I told the maid. She looked at me blankly and just nodded her head. Seeing her confusion i pointed to my bag, so she nodded her head again. My mom came and she asked me,
"你在做什么, 佳馨?"
“哦, 啊咪啊, 你看他帮我做的...”
"他怎么可能会帮你做这些...是我做的。"
with that sentence she looked a bit wounded that i would think that the maid repaired my bag instead of her.
"妈咪啊,我真的以为是他做的, 因为我真的以为你叫他做的嘛"
"不是他做的,你觉得他会做到这样好给你吗?"
“但是你每次都只是疼eu kean 而已, 你都不疼我的...”
"为什么你会这样子想呢? 你不知道孩子如果像爸爸或妈妈就等于他的爸爸或妈妈就疼她比较多吗?"
with a hurt look she turned away teary eyed and just walked towards the master bedroom, i stood there watching her, while stroking the silk pieces of cloth that she uses to mend my bag. Even with my 9 year old eyes i could see the perfect and tight stitches she used to make the pieces of cloth stay on the plastic tweety bag. My heart felt warm, secure while i regretted hurting her that much during that day. My 9 year old mind could see what a desperate mother and wife she had become when she just came back from the philippines with my dad. If i could turn back time and correct what i was saying that day, i would have dearly with all my heart...

writing as chia shing in this piece...

No comments:

How i control my anger or negative emotions

this will be some sort of a random post. I think all these years I never really felt free. I find that most of the time, when a problem come...