痴情...

Sometimes i can't understand a person waiting for someone until it spans to years... especially when a person is so young...maybe its because i haven't been able to love another person in a long time already... or i am probably just envying the power and the willingness to wait for a memory... for me... a person needs only to wait on another person for a maximum of 5 years, more than that, i most probably will attach stupidity on his or her head. for me, unless you are waiting for a person whom u are married to, your maximum waiting time is 5 years... if it drags more than that, it really makes a person wonder whether they ever think about the factors of people changing over time. as time passes, people change, new habits are developed, new set of conversations are spoken, new sets of hobbies are taken up... so what do you have left in common with the person you have not seen for years? let alone have a relationship with something nearer to a mirage rather than reality? this is just my opinion, this article can mainly just be a case study of my natural curiousity..

ps... comments are widely welcomed...

No comments:

How i control my anger or negative emotions

this will be some sort of a random post. I think all these years I never really felt free. I find that most of the time, when a problem come...